ECPA 2014 Christian Book Award Finalist!
What if you had a trusted friend to guide you through God’s Word every day? Whether you want a fast overview of the grand story of the Bible or a deeper exploration of the riches of Scripture, The Wayfinding Bible is that guide.
With an innovative, full-color visual guide at the top of each reading, The Wayfinding Bible provides you with three paths through God’s Word: the Fly-Over Route, the Direct Route, and the Scenic Route. Following the Fly-Over Route, you’ll cover the most important events in the Bible in just 40 readings, giving you a fresh overview of how these events tell the story of God’s redemption. Following the Direct Route’s 200 readings, you’ll develop a better understanding of how God’s story develops through history. Following the Scenic Route, you’ll explore new territory while discovering a richness and depth in God’s Word that you’ve not seen before. All without the discouragement of getting bogged down in any single book.
Whether you are encountering the Bible for the first time or simply looking for a new journey through Scripture, you will always know where you are and where you’re going in God’s Word. Just choose your route, and prepare yourself for life-changing experiences with God.
- Getting Your Bearings: These 8 two-page articles occur at major turning points of Scripture and help the reader stay on track
- Side Trips: Explore a known concept in greater depth or read about a topic for the first time
- Scenic Overlooks: Stunning visuals including maps, photos, infographics, and charts that aid in understanding the Bible text
The Wayfinding Bible uses the clear and understandable New Living Translation text.
- ISBN: 1414361939
- ISBN-13: 9781414361932
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Retail Price: $54.99
- Weight lbs.: 2.58
- Binding: LeatherLike
- Red Letter: No
- Color: Brown
- Version: New Living Translation – Second Edition
- Size: 9 x 6 x 1 3/4 Inches