ISBN: 1414313217 and 1414313214
ISBN (13): 9781414313217 and 9781414313214
List Price: $89.99
Binding: Bonded Leather, Burgundy
Page Count: 3200
Trim Size: 6 1/2 x 9 3/16 x 2 1/4`
11 Point type
Release Date: October 2006
Updated and expanded with hundreds of new notes and features!
Today’s #1-selling study Bible–The Life Application Study Bible–is now
available in multiple large-print bindings. The Life Application Study Bible is
updated and expanded with over 300 new Life Application notes, nearly 350 note
revisions, 16 new personality profiles, updated charts, and a Christian Worker’s
- New Living Translation
- 11 point type
- Over 300 new Life Application notes and significant revisions to nearly 350
- 16 new personality profiles
- Most charts revised to clarify meaning and importance, plus eight all-new charts
- New information on the intertestamental period
- Christian Worker’s Resource–a special supplement to enhance the reader’s
- Red-letter edition
All this is in addition to the excellent collection of features that have made
the Life Application Study Bible a best-seller.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God’s Word and
challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to
help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke,
- Daily reading plan
- Additional features:
- Presentation Page
- Family records section
- Single Column Format
- Side-column cross references
- Index to Notes
- Index to Charts
- Index to Maps
- Index to Personality Profiles
- Large Print Edition:
- Scripture Text: 10 Point
- Notes: 9 Point
- 16 pages of color maps & diagrams
- 63/4″ x 91/2″ x 23/8″
- Burgundy Bonded Leather
- Thumb Indexed
Click on Bible
For Bible Excerpt!
Nearly 10,000 Life Application? Notes and features help explain God’s Word and
challenge you to apply its truth to your life.
Benefit from the life experiences of the best-loved and most-despised characters
in the Bible in Learn From Their Lives.
Gain a deeper understanding through the vital statistics, overview, and
Understand major themes outlined in short studies at the beginning of each book.
Discover each book at a glance by exploring the outline or brief descriptions.
Visualize the Bible lands and trace the journeys of Bible people with over 200
maps and over 260 charts right alongside the text.
Find passages quickly through the helpful Topical Index.
Enhance Your Ministry with the all new Christian Worker’s Resource.
Extensive Dictionary/Concordance, helpful indexes, daily reading plan, and words
of Christ in red all support your growing faith.