The Bible for every battle every man faces! This is a man’s type of Bible—straight talk about the challenges of life. Every Man’s Bible has thousands of notes on topics from work, sex, and competition to integrity and more and trusted advice from the pros, just for men. Every Man’s Bible is written by the best-selling author of the Every Man’s series, Steve Arterburn.
- New International Version text
- Book introductions and 44 charts
- Study Notes Help you gain a better perspective on a particular verse or passage
- Men, Women, and God—This feature focuses on two of the most important relationships in every man’s life: his relationship with God and his relationships with women
- Someone You Should Know—Profiles of men in the Bible and what their lives can teach us about the importance of faith in our own lives
- What the Bible Says About—Gives insight into the Bible’s vital message on all kinds of topics for daily living
- Perspectives—Glean bits of information from great men who have lived through many of the same issues and struggles that you face
- Personal Gold—Sound advice from the pros: Henry Blackaby, Stuart Briscoe, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, Gordon MacDonald, Bill McCartney, J. I. Packer,
- Joseph Stowell, and Chuck Swindoll
Author: Stephen Arterburn
Stephen Arterburn is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries—the nation’s largest faith-based broadcast, counseling, and treatment ministry—and is the host of the nationally syndicated New Life Live! daily radio program aired on over 180 radio stations nationwide, Sirius XM radio, and on television. Steve is also the founder of the Women of Faith conferences, attended by over 4 million women, and of HisMatchforMe.com.
Steve is a nationally known public speaker and has been featured in national media venues such as Oprah, Inside Edition, Good Morning America, CNN Live, the New York Times, USA Today, and US News & World Report. In August 2000, Steve was inducted into the National Speakers Association’s Hall of Fame. A bestselling author, Steve has written more than one hundred books, including the popular Every Man’s series and his most recent book, Healing Is a Choice. He is a Gold Medallion–winning author and has been nominated for numerous other writing awards.
Steve has degrees from Baylor University and the University of North Texas as well as two honorary doctorate degrees. Steve resides with his family in Indiana.
- Binding: LeatherLike, Brown/Tan
- ISBN: 9781414381107
- Release Date: April 2014
- Page Count: 1760
- Page Size: 5 1/4 x 7 7/8 inches