A chocolate/silver Italian Duo-Tone™ devotional Bible for
engaged and married couples who are seeking to put God first in their marriage
and build a lasting and strong relationship with each other, the NIV Couples’
Devotional Bible covers a wide range of topics and contains special tips, helps,
and activities to promote application and interaction.
With devotions that reflect the concerns that many couples
face today, the bestselling NIV Couples’ Devotional Bible is designed to help
you build your relationship on the one foundation you can count on: God’s Word.
The devotions cover many topics, including communication, work
and career, sex, money, fears, setting goals, step parenting, forgiveness, and
more. And because it’s developed in partnership with the team at
Christianity Today International, you can be confident that the devotions are
relevant, trusted, and honest.
- New International Version Bible: the world’s most popular
- 260 weekday devotions by contributors such as Jennifer
Schuchmann, Wayne Brouwer, and Carla Barnhill
- 52 weekend devotions include advice from bestselling
writers, marriage therapists, and pastors, including Les and Leslie Parrott,
Gary Thomas, Bill and Lynne Hybels, John Townsend, Henry Cloud, and Gary
- Weekend devotions also contain tips, helps, quizzes,
activities, and a “Let’s Talk” section that promotes application and
- Book introductions
- Subject index, list of contributors…and more
- ISBN 13: 9780310438168
- Weight: 2.56 lb
- Size: 9.5 x 6.1 x 2 inches
- Length: 1600 Pages
- Format: Italian Duo-Tone™, Chocolate/Silver
- Language: English
- Page edge color: Silver
- Red Letter: No
- Point Size: 8.8
There are no reviews yet.