Dr. C. I. Scofield’s classic study system and 1917 notes form the core of this definitive resource. A crisp red- letter typeface enhances this Bible’s usefulness. Large, 10-point print makes this edition particularly attractive for preacher and people with vision difficulties. Features include book introductions, chronologies, concordance, subject-chain references, comprehensive and subject indexes and full-color Oxford Bible Maps, with index.
The Scofield Study Bible (1917 Notes) Large Print (10Pt) Edition – Burgundy Genuine Leather Thumb Indexed
Authorized King James
Format: Burgundy Genuine Leather with gold page edges and spine printing and indented thumb Index Cutouts
Version: King James Version (KJV)
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Size: 10-3/8″ x 7-3/4″ x 1-3/8″
- Large Type Red Letter Edition for the pastor or teacher or
anyone desiring an extra large, easy-to-read type.
- Enlightening introductions, complete outline subheadings
and a complete chronology for each book of the Bible.
- Illuminating, same-page explanatory notes.
- Comprehensive indexes to annotations and subject chain references which
permit thorough topical study.
- A detailed study Bible concordance with integrated subject index and
dictionary of scripture proper names.
- 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of
places and natural features A presentation Section for personalizing this Bible as a gift.