KJV Companion Bible-Burgundy Hard
E W Bullinger
Information on E.
- ISBN: 0825422035
- Publisher: Kregel Publications
- Binding: Burgundy Hard Cover
- Format: Verse by verse Bible text in the left hand
column. Extensive verse analysis in the right column sometimes flowing in to
a bottom-of-the-page notes section wrapping the Bible text.
- Version: King James Version (KJV)
- Size: 6-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ x 9-1/2″
- Font Size: 9Pt
- Bible weight: 3 LB
- Publication Date: 1995
An in-depth, one volume, Authorized, King James, Study Bible from Kregel
Publications with extensive margin notes on the structure of the biblical text
and Hebrew and Greek words, along with cross-references and 198 appendixes by E.
W. Bullinger, covering such topics as:
- The divine names in the Old and New Testaments
- Figures of speech
- Pronunciation of proper names
- The spiritual significance of numbers
- The use of the word “day” in Genesis 1
- Creation vs. evolution
- Chronology of the patriarchs
- The pharaohs of Genesis and Exodus
- The plan of the tabernacle
- The Old Testament offerings
- Equivalent weights and measures
- Parallel passages in the Old Testament
- Chronology of the prophets
- The visions of Daniel
- The unity of the four Gospels
- The “Kingdom of Heaven” and the “Kingdom of God'
- The fourfold ministry of Jesus Christ
- The sequence of events after the Resurrection
- The roles of apostles, elders, and prophets
- The canonical order of the Pauline Epistles
There are no reviews yet.