Returns are allowed if we receive them within the first 30 days after shipment, subject to the conditions and exceptions below. When we receive a returned product, that satisfies the conditions below, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping, and send a confirming e-mail.
- When you want to return a product you must first send an e-mail to: email@example.com within the first 30 days after purchase. Please type the subject of your email as “BIBLE RETURN” and include your invoice number and a brief reason for the return.
- Upon receiving your email, we will investigate and then respond with mailing instructions for the return.
- Bibles and books must be returned unmarked and unused in their presentation boxes, if supplied.
- If your product is defective on receipt (other than for a Bible name imprint mistake) you should look for the publisher’s information with or on the product and contact them directly. If you have any problem contacting the publisher please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there is a mistake in the personalization (name imprint) on a Bible you should contact us at: email@example.com.
- These products are non returnable: Software that was downloaded over the Internet. Bibles with a correct name imprint, unless they are otherwise defective.
- We process refunds within one business day after receiving products back. Your bank will usually put a hold on the funds for a few days after we have processed the refund, depending on their policies.
- Software technical support is supplied by the publishers of the products. Please check for the publisher’s Internet support resources provided in your documentation, or on your software Help Menu.