NASB The Ryrie Study Bible
Thumb Indexed – Black Bonded Leather
This study bible is designed to give you a deeper understanding of the bible. It facilitates comprehension by offering features like a synopsis of Bible Doctrine, an explanation of how we got the bible and the meaning and blessings of salvation. It also includes sections on the archaeology of the bible and a brief survey of church history. Other features include 10,000 explanatory notes, graphics, maps, charts, timelines and diagrams. It has comprehensive outlines of the book in an easy to read format and an expanded topical index.
Readers of the bible say that they love the look of the book and the high-quality cover is a bonus. They say it is a great study bible and they appreciate the many features it offers. They enjoy the political arguments the book contains such as discussions on capitalism and the free market system and they enjoy the approach Ryrie takes. They say the book is written in a down to earth, genuine and informative manner. They note that the commentary on the bottom of the pages makes the book easy to understand. The cross-references are helpful as well.
The Ryrie Study Bible is especially designed to help you study and understand the Bible—” the greatest of all books. A comprehensive single source for all Bible study needs, the Ryrie Study Bible includes detailed sections such as:
- A synopsis of Bible Doctrine
- The Inspiration of the Bible
- Understanding the Bible
- How We Got the Bible
- The Meaning and Blessings of Salvation
- Archaeology and the Bible
- A Brief Survey of Church History.
- Ryrie’s years of study, teaching and writing make him exceptionally qualified to enable an understanding of the fundamental truths of Scripture.
- 10,000 Concise Explanatory Notes, in text graphics including maps, charts, timelines and diagrams
- Comprehensive book outlines in easy to read format
- Expanded topical index
- Wide margins for better note taking
- Extensive cross-references
- Detailed introduction to each book
- Introduction to the Old and New Testaments and Gospels
- Comprehensive concordance
- 16 full-color maps
- 8-page historical timeline
- Daily bible reading plan
- Words of Christ in red
- Presentation page
- Two-column format
- Complete NAS Bible
- Presentation page
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker
- Size: 9.50? x 7.25? x 1.50?
- ISBN-13: 9780802484581
- Format: Black Bonded Leather – Thumb Indexed
- Number of Pages: 1880
- Vendor: Moody Publishers
- Publication Date: 2012
- Size: 9.5 x 7.25 x 1.5 Inches
- Text Layout: Wide Margin
- Text Color: Red Letter
There are no reviews yet.